We are located in beautiful Santa Cruz, California, near Natural Bridges State Park and West Cliff Drive, and just two miles from Wilder Ranch State park which offers over 30 miles of hiking, mountain biking, and equestrian trails through coastal terrain and redwood forest.
Our Santa Cruz office hosts all Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and New Product Development as well as planning and sales support operations.
Join our team of passionate professionals committed to a health & wellness lifestyle, and contribute to our mission of making a difference for people, pets, and the planet!
Territory Sales and Education Manager – New York & Connecticut area
Posted: August 11, 2014
Reporting to Channel Sales Director East, The Territory Sales & Education Manager actively sells into large and small chain stores as well as independents. The Territory Sales & Manager builds sales momentum and educates Sales Representatives and Clientele utilizing Company’s sales, marketing and educational programs. Responsible for achieving and exceeding set sales goals. Will need to travel to New York and Connecticut.
- • Actively sell into Large Chains, Small Chain stores, and independents
- • Key relationship manager assigned to Large Regional Chain key accounts to include, but not limited to WF and Hybrid corporate accounts
- • Place turnover orders and direct orders, as appropriate to account
• Sell monthly promotions and benefits to accounts (end caps)
- • Educate staff through aisle training and group meetings and conduct demos to drive product adoption
- • Conduct gap fill audits to maximize product placement at stores; execute “free fills” for WF stores that start selling new SKUs
- • Adjust activities in territories with Merchandiser/Service Rep assistance
- • Identify and act upon leads and drive conversion of leads into revenue
- • Support overall territory sales and organizational development as may be required from time to time
- • A minimum of five years outside sales and staff development management experience; experience in Natural Food channel
- • Ability to identify key areas of opportunities for sales development
- • Big-picture and “return on investment” orientation
- • Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- • Ability to support and maintain an appropriate routing in designated geographic territory
- • Ability to Educate staff through aisle training, group meetings and conduct demos to drive product adoption
- • Proven ability to increase sales
- • Excellent time management skills
- • Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point