Purity & Quality
Purity and Quality from Start to Finish
Sourcing the purest, highest quality ingredients is a priority in Rainbow Light’s formulating process. Quality assurance measures and standards are implemented at every stage of sourcing raw materials to production and finished goods testing. To support our Purity Promise, all inbound raw materials and finished goods are tested in-house as well as by third-party labs to ensure that our products provide the authentic ingredients and potencies listed on the label and that they are free of heavy metals, pesticides and contaminants.
Rigorous Raw Material Review
- • Source certified organic and non-GMO verified ingredients whenever possible
- • Allergen, GMO status and origin of material documentation required
- • Potency testing and botanical identification required using internationally validated methodologies* – AOAC (Association of Analytical Communities), HPLC (High Performance Layer Chromatography), FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy) and HPTLC (High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography)
- • Organic ingredients adhere to National Organic Program (NOP) guidelines
- • Third-party verification whenever available, with testing performed at labs such as Covance, Eurofins, Arch Science Associates, Alkemist Labs, Advanced Laboratories® and Chemical Solutions Ltd.
Produced in GMP-registered, Certified Organic Facility
Once the purity of our ingredients has been verified, our supplements are blended at our GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), certified organic facility.
- • Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Finished Goods Tested for Purity and Potency
After blending and bottling, Rainbow Light tests finished goods in-house and via third-party labs to verify that what’s on label is what’s in the bottle, and that our products are free of heavy metals, pesticides and other contaminants.
* While DNA analysis is an excellent identity tool and extremely accurate for raw unprocessed herbs, its use may not be appropriate for extracted ingredients and has not been validated for finished products.