All orders to addresses within the United States are shipped UPS. Orders are charged standard UPS shipping rates. You may select either UPS Ground or UPS 2 Day service.
Orders for in-stock items typically leave our warehouse within 2 business days after receipt, and are delivered within 5-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding UPS holidays.
2 Day UPS Service orders received by 12 PM PST will be processed the same day. Orders after 12 PM PST will be shipped the following business day. Any order placed on the weekends or holidays will be shipped on the next business day. UPS Next Day is not available for Alaska & Hawaii.
Days of Operation
UPS 2012 Holiday ScheduleIn the United States, UPS observes the following holidays:
- Memorial Day - May 28, 2012
- Independence Day - July 4, 2012
- Labor Day - September 3, 2012
- Thanksgiving Day - November 22, 2012
- Day after Thanksgiving - November 23, 2012
- Christmas - December 25, 2012*
- New Year's Eve - December 31, 2012
- New Year's Day - January 1, 2013
At this time, we are only able to ship to customers within the United States.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide backorders for out-of-stock items. If the item you wish to purchase is temporarily out-of-stock, we encourage you to check back soon with our web site or Customer Service to see if the product is available again.