Designed for those with common health concerns, with no added iron, for those who need no supplemental iron, including most men and post-menopausal women; no PABA, for those taking sulfa medications; no vitamin K, for those taking blood thinning medication; no iodine, for those with thyroid concerns; and no copper, contraindicated for cancer patients and survivors.
- Raw material vendors are hand-selected for quality; inspection processes include Certificates of Analysis for potency and microbiological testing, and selective testing with independent labs
- Products comply with United States Pharmocopeia standards for quality, disintegration, microbiologiocal limits, and heavy metals
- Production facility and onsite laboratory meet or exceed compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
- Independent FDA-approved labs test finished products
- National Products Association's TruLabel program confirms accuracy of label potency through independent lab analysis