Rainbow Light's Shine Your Light Campaign Terms and Conditions
Rainbow Light’s Shine Your Light Campaign
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: Rainbow Light’s Shine Your Light Campaign ("Program") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C., eighteen (18) years old or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Rainbow Light Nutritional Systems, LLC, 1301 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Sunrise, FL 33323. Charitable Organization: Vitamin Angels, 111 W. Micheltorena St., Suite 300, Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
3. Charitable Purpose: The money raised through this Program will help the Charitable Organization further its charitable purpose of helping at-risk populations in need - specifically pregnant women, new mothers, and children under five - gain access to life-changing vitamins and minerals. Through this Program, Sponsor will provide the Charitable Organization with a monetary donation of up to $25,000, based on qualifying products sold and unique shares of a branded photo on Twitter and/or Instagram, to support its charitable purposes and programs. Visit https://www.vitaminangels.org/ for further information about the Charitable Organization.
4. Timing: The Program begins on May 1, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on June 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PT, or when the $25,000 goal has been reached, whichever comes first ("Program Period").
5. How to Participate: There are two ways to participate during the Program Period as outlined below. Sponsor will donate a maximum donation of $25,000.00 for both Qualifying Purchases and Social Shares combined.
a. Purchase Method: Purchase one (1) Rainbow Light Women’s One™ Multivitamin or one (1) Prenatal One™ Multivitamin in-store or online at any participating retailer or at rainbowlight.com (“Qualifying Purchase”). For each Qualifying Purchase, Sponsor will donate $0.10 to the Charitable Organization, less credits for set-offs.
No portion of any Qualifying Purchase is tax deductible.
b. Website/Social Share Method: To participate via this method, you will need to have a Twitter and/or Instagram account (each a “Social Account”). Creating each Social Account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions: https://twitter.com/en/tos and https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870. Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. If participating via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your account settings on the Social Account you use to enter must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" in order for your Social Shares to be viewable by Sponsor.
Visit https://www.rainbowlight.com/category/vitamin-angels/shine-your-light/ and follow the links and instructions to upload a photo showing how you shine your light, apply a “frame” to it and then share your “framed” photo to your Instagram or Twitter account along with the three (3) hashtags: #RainbowLight, #ShineYourLight, and #donation (“Social Share”). For each Social Share, Sponsor will donate $0.10 to the Charitable Organization.
Limit: Sponsor will only make donations for one (1) Social Share per Social Account per day during the Program Period. ReTweets will not trigger a donation.
Social Shares may not:
- be indecent, obscene, offensive, inappropriate, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights;
- contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Social Share;
- may not disparage Sponsor, the Charitable Organization or any other person or party;
- contain material that is unlawful in any way; or
- contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
The person who submits the Social Share must have permission from any recognizable individuals who appear in the Social Share to use their names and likenesses in the Social Share and to grant the rights set forth herein. Minors may only be included in the Social Share if person who submits the Social Share is their parent or legal guardian.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Social Share in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Tweeting/Posting a Social Share constitutes participant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Social Shares in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, participant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Social Share.
6. Donation Terms: No later than 30 days after the conclusion of the Program Period, Sponsor will calculate the number of Qualifying Purchases and Social Shares and will provide Charitable Organization with the monetary donation of up to $25,000 and a final accounting. Information concerning the Charitable Organization, including donation, financial, licensing and charitable purpose information, may be obtained without cost by writing to the Charitable Organization at the above address.
7. Release: By participating, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, HelloWorld, Inc., Charitable Organization, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Program.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Program, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Program or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, typographical, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Program; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Program, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, mechanical, or human error or otherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Program, the processing of qualifying purchase or in any Program-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, delayed, inaccurate, garbled, damaged or stolen sales data; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Program.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
© 2019 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, LLC.